There was a time when I wore hijab and people criticized me because ... Leading actress Haniya Aamir talks before coming to Showbiz


Haniya Aamir is a famous actress in Pakistani showbiz industry, she became a part of showbiz at a very young age. He made his acting debut in the film 'Janan', in which he acted as a supporting actor while his role was highly appreciated by the fans.

"Every time I went to school, one of my classmates wore a turban scarf. I liked it and wanted me to wear it too, but I didn't because it was my choice," she said in an interview. Friends always saw me without a scarf.

"Later we shifted to Abbottabad, and no one there knew me, so I started wearing scarves, but people started criticizing me because they thought maybe it was just because of fashion," Haniya said. I am wearing it, after which I stopped wearing it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post