Adnan Siddiqui and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's Kalam became popular as soon as it was released

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and actor Adnan Siddiqui's song 'Wataz Min Tasha' became popular in Pakistan and all over the world.
According to details, actor Adnan Siddiqui has posted a photo on photo and video sharing app Instagram.

View this post on Instagram
. . took something as tiny as a virus to thrown the entire world into an unfathomable chaos, to tell man how inconsequential his existence is, and also the stark reality that he can never conquer Nature or escape Allah's wrath. Why I say this? Because this has been my biggest takeaway from these last extraordinary months, and I know that a lot of you concede to it as well. This time also taught me to value humanity, and never take anything for granted. This DUA came about from these life altering lessons which beseech us to #giveback to the world because nothing that we have belongs to us. It's only Allah's graces that make us rich. . .#watoizzomantasha #giveback fficofficialrfakworld @imranashrafawan @amarkhanlove @mohammedehteshamuddin @sajalaly @akhtarhasnainofficial @theshezymalik @theartnoir @mastermoltyfoam Thankmaria_maheshar1 for you helpingmaria_maheshar helping
A post shared by Adnan Siddiqui (@ adnansid1) on Oct 22, 2020 at 7:52 am PDT
In the caption of the photo posted by Adnan Siddiqui, the actor said something about his speech and that of singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
In his post, the actor said about the prayer word 'Wataz Man Tsha' that he wrote and composed it.
On the other hand, the video of Kalam posted on Instagram showed showbiz stars including Adnan himself.
Apart from Adnan Siddiqui, actress Sajjal Ali, Amar Khan and other showbiz personalities were seen in the video which lasted for more than five minutes.
It may be recalled that the instructions of the speech were given by Ehteshamuddin while the video of the speech was filmed in Karachi, the capital of Sindh province and its environs.
A few days ago, Adnan Siddiqui wrote on his Instagram post that "My and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's joint project is coming soon."
View this post on Instagram
Joint Venture between, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Sahib and I. COMING SOON! Last couple of months have been very upsetting for me and I know a lot of you out there. I've woken up to the news of losing some very close friends and it hasn't been easy. And I can completely understand the pain you all have gone through cause I've been through the same myself. I somewhere felt that Allah is not happy with us which led me to pen a few lines for Covid -19 times and the lives lost. I write for myself usually but this time thought of sharing it out with you guys. Rahat Sahib heard it and loved it. It's a joint collaboration between us. Dua video will be seen soon on TV channels and digital media etc My prayers to all the lives lost. 🙏🏽 Love. ♥ ️
A post shared by Adnan Siddiqui (@ adnansid1) on Jul 22, 2020 at 11:18 am PDT
It should be noted that this project was announced by Adnan Siddiqui in a social media message

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post