There are many silences and loneliness in my life, ”said Qavi Khan

Well known actor Qawi Khan has said that there is a lot of silence and loneliness in my life. I am satisfied by entrusting everything to Allah. It is a great pleasure to live with my faith. Sharing his life experiences at a function held in his honor at the Karachi Arts Council, Qawi Khan said that the Arts Council is a good institution that stands by the artists whether they are happy or sad. Aurangzeb Leghari said that it would be a big deal for Qawi Khan to say something. Qawi Khan taught me acting style. Today, whatever I am, if I subtract Qawi Khan, it is nothing. On this occasion, senior actor Munawar Saeed said. That the relationship with Qawi Khan is 60 years old, Qawi Khan was the person who introduced me on TV, may Allah bless Qawi Khan with more honor. President Arts Council Muhammad Ahmad Shah while talking to Qawi KhanHighlighted various aspects of life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post